Where do I find my EHIC?
Are you insured with Anderzorg? Then you will find your EHIC in the Anderzorg app under ‘Zorgpas’. You can download the app on your smartphone or tablet. This way you will always have the EHIC with you. The digital EHIC is:
- free of charge
- available offline
- always up to date
- valid for 12 months
Are you a policyholder? Then you will find your personal EHIC and EHIC of all the other people on your policy in the app. Are you not the policyholder? Then only your own EHIC will be in the app.
Download the app
The Anderzorg app operates with iOS 11.0 or higher and is compatible with iPhone and iPad.
Anderzorg app for iOS (Apple)
The Anderzorg app operates with Android 6.0 or higher.
Anderzorg app for Android
I pay a contribution
Are you paying a contribution? Then forward the bills and prescriptions to Anderzorg, so we can decide if we reimburse these medical costs. If you don’t have a valid health insurance in the Netherlands, you won’t be entitled to necessary health care abroad.
I want to receive my EHIC as a physical card. Where can I apply?
The EHIC is available in the Anderzoirg app. If you prefer a physical card, you can apply in Mijn Anderzorg. A physical card is not different from the digital EHIC.
If you do apply for a physical card, please note the following:
Apply for physical card (Dutch)
- The EHIC is personal. Every family member needs their own card, including children below the age of 18.
- Only the policyholder can apply for a card for each family member.
- The physical version of the EHIC is free of charge.
- If you keep your health insurance at Anderzorg, the EHIC is valid for 12 months.
- When you change your insurance, you don’t automatically receive a new physical card.
- U will receive the card within 8 days after your application.
- Do you apply for multiple family members at once? Then it’s possible that the cards will be delivered separately.